2.5.3. Running in of the new car
To provide reliability and durability of the car in operation, throughout the first 1600 km of a run it is necessary to follow the following rules:
- Do not accelerate the engine over 4000 rpm;
- Try to move with speeds no more than 80 km/h in the mode 4H, or 50 km/h in the mode 4LO;
- Avoid the long movement at one speed (regardless of its size);
- Do not start on full gas;
- Avoid sharp accelerations at the movement on high transfers;
- You do not brake too sharply. Normal extra earnings of new brake shoes happens over 300 km of a run throughout which it is necessary to brake, whenever possible, smoothly and with average intensity;
- The first 500 km of a run try to avoid inclusion of the all-wheel drive modes — move in situation N;
- You do not make towage of trailers in the first 800 km of a run.
After capital repairs or replacement of the engine it is necessary to observe similar restrictions and recommendations.